Pages

May 15, 2007

More Garden Shots

We're busy packing these days (just over two weeks until we move!), so I'm afraid I can't muster up much more than a few more garden photos.

Irises are popping up all over the place.

The Concord grapes have such pretty pink leaves.

I think chives are one of the most underrated flowers in the garden. They have the cheeriest purple flowers, and they bloom for ages - I could happily have a whole field of them!

To read about our recent experience using all natural dyes, click here.

6 comments:

farmer, vet and feeder of all animals said...

Gorgeous gorgeous! I keep meaning to post my peonies but haven't.
Is the tulip Angelique? Looks similar anyways. (I think that's the name anyways)
By the way---taking them with you?? :-D
Monica

Carla said...

Lovely shots. I bet you're going to miss that garden. I hope you're able to take what you want from it.

Eva said...

Wow, beautiful photos! Good luck with moving. It's a ton of work... isn't it? But well worth it. Can't wait to see more of your new property.

heather said...

you have the best garden, i know you will miss it but it time it will be duplicated and more!

Cheryl said...

Monica - Yes, Angelique! Once you said that, I could picture the package in my head and that's exactly what they are. Good eye!
As for what I'm taking, I don't think I'll be digging up the tulip bulbs, but I'm taking almost everything else that was important to me!

Carla - I will definitely miss it. But everyone gave me gift certificates to garden shops for my birthday so I can replace everything that I'm not taking with me.

Eva - It is a ton of work. I've got to remember to keep the end result in my head while I'm endlessly wrapping glasses, etc.

Heather - Thank you. I just hope I can stand the wait until I'm able to get started on the next one!

Steffi said...

Great pictures of your flowers in your garden!Your garden must be wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails