Pages

June 26, 2007

Muffin Recipe

I had a couple of requests for the recipe for the Pumpkin Apple muffins that I mentioned in yesterday's post, so for anyone who's interested, you can find that here.
This was my first time using this particular recipe, and it's gotten the thumbs up from everyone here. They are quite similar to the apple muffin recipe that I like so much, but are a little more nutritious because of the pumpkin. I made mine with whole wheat pastry flour instead of all-purpose, and they turned out very light and fluffy.
Let me know if you try them!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh! I wiill try them real soon.

I am going to be posting about my rhubarb muffin attempts that I have gotten from quite a few fellow bloggers. Turned out quite well, but I am definitely up for a new flavor LOL

dawn said...

Thanks for the recipe. I am always looking for things to do with pumpkin and have been successful. I will likely post some pumpkin recipes in fall when I am using the pumpkin from my garden.

Poker Rules said...

Rather useful topic

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails