Pages

December 31, 2013

The sun sets on 2013.


365/365

I could have killed my husband when he broke the bank and got me a "real" camera for Christmas last year; little did I know the impact his generous act would have on my life. Learning how to use it (through this project) was the least I could do. Now I see things differently as I move through my days; there are beautiful things literally everywhere. 
I spent this last day cruising the city, hubby at my side, camera in hand, looking for just the right shot. In the end, we sat on Third Beach, photographing birds, sand, and waves, watching the sun go down. Even once I thought I had "the one" on my memory card, and was headed to the car, I couldn't resist snapping just one more (you're looking at it).
Thank you, Chuck, for giving me so many amazing gifts.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Lovely photo. I found your site two months ago and have been reading from the beginning. You're a great inspiration and a wonderful photographer. Happy new year!

el said...

I have LOVED your pic-a-day project, Cheryl!! Here is hoping you have a stellar 2014, camera in hand or no.

Cheryl said...

Thank you, and happy new year to you both!

Anonymous said...

Thank you posting a picture a day! I've enjoyed them all year. :-)

-Alyse

Cheryl said...

Thanks Alyse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails